You are looking for a great Automotive Polish that You can apply (Wax-on) and remove easily (Wax-off).
I sometimes know the thought of waxing your vehicle will feel like the above image. Just hanging in thought, but not getting anything done, sometimes for a moment or two that is okay, but don’t stall out for too long like our friend here.
The Recomended Best Polish For Your Car-Suv-Truck.
Affiliate Disclosure – When You click links on this site and buy products, I may receive affiliate commission through Amazon.com. You will not pay more by buying when You click my links. When I suggest certain products, it is because my research or personal experience has shown that they may be helpful to You. Thank You for your support.
The Year after Year Best Car Polish For A Flawless Brilliant Shine Number 1 Turtle Wax Color Magic Car Polish and Wax.
Three Things to be Considered When Shopping The best Polish
- Ease of Application To The Paint Surface.
- The Formula Within The polish.
- The Cost Factor.
Ease of Application: This centers around the Wax applied to the Liquid applied polish We all have probably worked with the wax style apply, which going back a few years now, that I have remembered was a bit of a chore wiping on and wiping off. Maybe a better description of wiping off would be rubbing hard to get the polish off. I am thinking I know the answer to that delema, I probably caused the over drying of the polish to my paint, which was very difficult to remove, lunch became more important than to finish polishing my car. Was that ever a bad decision for me!
Back to the Liquid polish Apply:
When it comes to the ease of application, the liquid polish is by far your best bet. The liquid polish (Turtle Wax) is so much easier to work with and flows into the paint for an easier apply and polish bringing the paint on your ride to a luster.
Hence the saying (Wax on – Wax off) or in this case (polish on – Polish off).
The Formula Within The Polish:
According to some formulas the presence of wax may be married in with the polish, making it a dual-action polishing and waxing application event. While others will use color-specific dyes and pigments to help with the cover up of blemishes in the paint or on the paint, such as removing scratches, swirl marks and other blemish creations. No polish ingredients to share here at this time.
Indication of a quality product is most of the time is the price, only if it is a worldly known product as a rule. Just remember though, that less expensive products can also do a very good job, it is just finding the one that will do it.
How Do You Make Your Car-Truck Look Great:
- Must Wash Car Regular at least once a week if possible, using clean tap water and Car Washing Soap. Not like me using dish wash soap, but it does seem to work so well, I guess I don’t know any better, maybe I should find out? The whole Idea of the Car Soap wash is to preserve the paint and gently remove the dirt and rough particles that have accumulated on the Car/Truck surface without causing scratching or scuffing or even swirling on the paint surface.
- Heres where the Wax Factor comes into play on the surface of your Rides Paint:After your great wash job, it is time to lay on the Wax. Heres what is recommended after You have nicely dried off the vehicle. Get ready, get the wax. It’s a great thing for your paint to wax every month or at least every 3 months. Can we find that extra spare time somewhere in our schedules?. Do remember that doing this will add a protective layer to your paint.I know we just have to find out the secret of applying the Wax the easy way.
- Got to remember waxing is not enough it is the polish after the wash then the wax, keep the order straight here.
- On a lazy day, I just do the wash, on a more energetic day I may do the wash and the polish, where’s my vitamins?
- On a super feeling good day I will Wash, I will Polish, I will Wax, I will nap (snooze) when done.
The wash gets rid of Dirt Particles on the paint to prevent Scratching when applying Polish or Wax.
The Polish brings up the shine of your vehicles paint color.
The Wax will fill the tiny scratches that were still left after the Polishing-Buffing was completed.
Last bit of advice, at least what I do after The Wash – The Polish – The Wax on – Wax off, is to get horizontal into a Hammock
For 20 minutes or more, then go for a drive when refreshed.
If You have any Wax on – Wax off Stories You would like to share, please leave or share a comment below